- Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
All orders placed by 1pm Pacific Standard Time - Monday through Friday, will ship out same day.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
Return Policy - Full Price Items
You may return most new items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error, not including size issues (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.) or if your purchase qualified for free shipping (valid for shipments in the U.S. only).
Note: these items must be returned new, unworn condition. All products may not be tested in the water. All tags and labels must be attached.
Return Policy - Clearance Items
You may return most new items within 30 days and we will issue a store credit.
Return Policy - Demo Suits
We will issue a store credit on demo suit returns.
Because WetsuitOutlet.com ships items from various locations, if you would like to return or exchange an item:
1. Login to your account
2. View the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu
3. Click the Return Item(s) button.
4. Fill out the Return Instructions information at the bottom of your Packing Slip
5. Ship your return to:
2236 Park Place, Unit D
Minden, NV 89423
Please be make sure that you have included your Order Number to ensure that there are no delays in processing your refund.
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
- When packing your return, please: (1) Ensure products are clean and dry, both inside and out and (2) Fold products carefully to avoid unnecessary creasing or wrinkles.
- Returns typically take 12 - 15 business days to process from the day they are shipped back to our warehouse. If you need a return processed more quickly, please call or email us and we'll do our best to accommodate.
- You will receive an email once your refund is processed.
- If you have questions or concerns anytime, feel free to contact us.
What information do we collect?
Wetsuit Outlet collects information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to our newsletter, respond to a survey or fill out a form.
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information or social security number. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
What does Wetsuit Outlet use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience: your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs
- To improve our website: we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you
- To improve customer service: your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs
- To process transactions: your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
- To send periodic emails: The email address you provide for order processing, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
- Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information.
We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to?keep the information confidential.
After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.) will not be stored on our servers.
Yes (Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computers hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
California Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
Because we value your privacy we have taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act. We therefore will not distribute your personal information to outside parties without your consent.
As part of the California Online Privacy Protection Act, all users of our site may make any changes to their information at anytime by logging into their control panel and going to the 'Edit Profile' page.
Children's Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.